Deadline: 1 June 2016
Do you know a green entrepreneur with a promising business plan, or do you own a sustainable start-up yourself? If yes then apply for the 10th edition of the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2016.
The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is the world’s largest competition in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship.
- The winner gets EUR 500,000 to bring his/her business to market.
- The runner-up will receive EUR 200,000.
- The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is open to any individual from any country from the age of 18 years and to companies, businesses, institutions and all other organisations.
- The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is not open to:
- Employees of the Dutch Postcode Lottery
- Anyone who has been involved in or will this year be involved in judging the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge
- Immediate family members and/or household members of the individuals
- Parties in which DOEN Foundation directly participates are excluded from entering the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge
- Parties who currently receive subsidies from DOEN Foundation can enter the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge, but if they win any prize money DOEN Foundation and the Dutch Postcode Lottery have the right, at their discretion, to reduce the subsidies.
- All Entries must be in English. Entries in any other language shall not be considered.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Note: The winner will be chosen by an international jury at the finals in Amsterdam on 14 September 2016.
For more information, please visit Green Challenge.